Spring has Sprung!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Is it already the 21st of March, where did this month go? 

The sun is out, the temperature is up, and sky has been blue! I've had the windows open and have been letting Pirate get in her Little Mermaid swim suit and play in her little kiddie pool everyday. Oh, how she loves being outside. I'll have to get my camera charged so I can take a good picture of her. It wears us out and we get such a good naptime out of it, and we soak up the much needed Vitamin D. 

Mr. Incredible has been making use of our front porch and has set up quite the little garden, I've contributed by filling up the watering can. :) He got me a Topsy Turvy to grow strawberries in, some Carnations, and a Snapdragon for Pirate. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Especially the strawberries! We're big strawberry fans in this house. 

In an awesome and bizarre chain of events, we have started spring cleaning this week - and our fearless leader has been the one to initiate the cleaning frenzy! The apartment is looking noticeably better! How nice.

Hope everyone else is having a beautiful day, too! 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a message here. :)